Commercial Real Estate / Lending Transactions
Anthony & Partners real estate practice area is headed by Frank A. Lafalce. With a combined 30 years of legal and banking experience in real estate transactions and real estate finance, our Firm is uniquely qualified to serve the needs of real estate investors. We have represented lenders and borrowers in residential, multifamily, marinas, retail and other commercial real estate projects throughout the State of Florida.
Our clients consult us on a wide range of complex issues in transactions, including but not limited to:
- Real estate acquisition and development
- Real estate finance
- Real estate issues arising in the context of bankruptcy or other creditor’s rights arenas
- Commercial leasing
- Formation and structure of ownership entities
Having represented over 40 state and national lending institutions, the Firm has specialized and extensive experience in the area of real estate finance. We have represented both commercial lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of real estate and other commercial financing transactions.
Anthony & Partners is proud to be a member of The Fund, and provides title review and title insurance services for its clients.
REPRESENTATIVE TRANSACTIONS 2012-14.
- Prepared loan documents and closed a $4.8 million Tampa Bay community bank refinance of a portfolio of 5 industrial buildings owned by a limited partnership.
- Prepared loan documents and closed a $1.5 million increase of a home builder’s revolving line of credit for a Tampa Bay community bank.
- Prepared loan documents and closed a $2.8 million bank refinance of a Naples area executive golf course.
- Prepared loan documents and closed a $1.2 million bank loan to acquire owner occupied commercial real estate and accompanying $1.0 million SBA 504 loan.
- Prepared and closed $600k note sale for Jacksonville based community bank.
- Prepared loan documents and closed a $400k bank loan to acquire commercial real estate.
- Prepared loan documents and closed a $3.2 million Farm Credit increase and restructure of real estate and business asset secured loans to a landscape company in Florida panhandle.
- Prepared loan documents and closed an $825k revolving line of credit and $600k real estate term loan to an industrial company for a regional bank.